Monday, February 25, 2013

Slap Koozie Review & Givaway (over)



Whose drink is this????

 What a brilliant idea! I used to love those little slap bracelets. Who am I kidding? I still do.
And, Now double time!
I came across this little guy and just had to have one! It feels like 2 of those little slap bracelets inside this cool cover. It seems to work just like a regular can koozie, by insulating the outside of the can. The inside of this Slap Koozie is made of a non-slip material and the outside is fabric. I think these would be awesome to have at a get- together with a lot of drinks sitting around. All the BBQs I go to I set my drink down and lose track of which one was mine. How easy would it be to keep one of these on hand with your name on it for just that situation? I believe mine will hang out in the car and wait for just the right moment to make an appearance at my next BBQ.
Slap Koozie come in a variety of designs. Check out their website here.



To win one of your own: Simply leave a comment on this blog post telling me which color you would want. Winner will be picked at random on 2-28-2013 and notified by email. You will have 24 hours to respond with shipping info or another winner will be chosen. 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. What a neat product!!

    Green, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool!! It's about time someone came out with something like this! I'd love black!

    ReplyDelete