Wednesday, June 17, 2015

BriaUSA Heart Shaped Velvet Coat Hangers Pink Review


Has your closet ever looked like this? 
Of course, It has! I get so frustrated when I ask the kids to put their clothes away but they cannot seem to get them into the closet without causing an avalanche of not-so-stylish kid clothes. I frequently purge all of our clothes especially the kids clothes, since they grow so quickly. However, their closet still cannot fit all of these cute clothes.
I would have never in my life imagined that the type of hanger I used would make a difference. 
I had the opportunity to try these
for free to review.
Here is what thy say:
  • 10 PCS PREMIUM QUALITY; slim construction saves space; your closet accommodates more clothes.
  • NOTCHED SHOULDERS; prevents cloths from slipping, provide extra support for garments.
  • SWIVEL HOOKS; sturdy steel swiveling design attaches to the shoulders for easy maneuvering.
  • STURDY CONSTRUCTION; can hold and support most garments.
  • MULTI-PURPOSE; great for hanging Suits, Jackets, Pants, Shirts, Dresses, Blouses & Accessories. Backed by full money back guarantee.    
This is the end result. Don't mind the ugly painted walls. 
My next project is to paint!


Here is what I say: These hangers are great space savers. They made a drastic difference in the space in this closet. The velvet material is perfect for not allowing anything to slip off, so that is a must with certain clothing. I would recommend every closet to have at least some of these. I have since bought more and still love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment