Thursday, March 17, 2016

Nutrisystem Update Week 10 Inspiration

With so much going on I get slightly discouraged. I feel like I am failing myself. It helps me to watch videos and gain inspiration through motivational speaking. Even just reading some of the success stories on the Nutrisystem website helps me to feel motivated to remain on track.

I am so glad winter is almost over. I feel so great, and I am looking forward to getting outside in my shorts. I cannot wait to get to the pool this summer and in my flower garden even sooner than that. It is nice to feel good and energetic for a change. I haven't used to have this kind of energy. I have always felt sort of lazy and set in my ways. I am glad I am feeling better about being active.

Weekly Motivation:
If you over did it yesterday, get back on track today with a big glass of water. In case you haven't heard, water is pretty great for you: It can improve the look and feel of your skin, give you more energy, and keep you feeling full.

*I received Nutrisystem free in exchange for sharing my progress. My opinion is my own and not influenced in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment