Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Chick-Fil-A DIY


 I started with a delicious salad from Chick-Fil-A.


 I was challenged by Chick-Fil-A Moms Club to repurpose the salad container. Memorial day is coming up and that means lots of backyard BBQs. So, I decided to make a table centerpiece for all those evening BBQs.
 All of the additional decorative items I am using here were from my local dollar store.
 My camera wasn't cooperating so the video I took of the process didn't turn out. It was very simple though. 
I used the star garland a couple different ways. I wound it around the solar lamp stem as well as placed it into the base of the dish to act a filler. I, then, hot glued the flowers and leaves to several different places around the lamp and dish. Then I finished off with some little glittery decor. This was a very simple DIY and the salad was amazing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment