Thursday, September 12, 2013

Portion Plate Review

 
You know that commercial with the kids....
"when you want more you gotta get more and your mom won't let you have more"
More is NOT always better.
 
Unless you are referring to knowledge about how we eat. In that case read on!
I have a huge problem with piling the food on my plate then forcing myself to eat everything on my plate. What is wrong with me?
The same thing that is wrong with so many other people. We just have to break the habit.
That is where The Potion Plate comes in handy.
 
 
 
The plate is simply a tool to remind you to limit your portion sizes and eat healthy, balanced meals. The plate’s messages are simple: when you eat a meal, try to make half your plate fruits and vegetables, eat more whole grains, and don’t oversize your portions. And we’ve added vibrant food photos on one design to remind you to eat a variety of colors as part of your nutritious, balanced eating.
 
There are also plates designed to help kids as well.
 
 
Younger children are going crazy over our latest kid’s plate. It features a fun cast of colorful characters representing a wide variety of healthy foods. The new placemat has fun games and other ways to keep young children engaged and entertained while they learn about nutrition and proper portions. Perfect for parents who want to teach these important messages early on!  


I am just beginning to use this plate but I can already tell the big difference in how my old serving were huge compared to now. I feel like this will actually help me a lot in my weight loss.  I am keeping track of my progress through a post called Antonia's Project 1/3 where I am attempting to lose 1/3 of my weight.  You can follow me there to keep up with my progress.
 
If you want to find out more about the portion plate go to their website and check out their different plates and all the resources they have available.





I received this plate to review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment