Friday, May 15, 2015

Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush Review




Memorial day is quickly approaching and it is time to bust out the grill and clean off all the funk you never got around to cleaning off last fall.
http://amzn.to/1A6kNXZ
My grill is well used even throughout the winter but I often neglect giving it a good scrubbing. This is one time of year I like to do a lot of spring cleaning and getting the outdoors prepped for a summer full of fun and food.
One tool I often use is my grill brush!
I have worn it down to almost a handle alone. 
There were no bristles to be found on the old one, so it was time to order a new one.
I found this 17 inch Heavy Duty All Metal BBQ Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles.  It is much longer than I expected. I really like how strong the bristles are, so I can really put some elbow grease into it for those burnt on spots. I love it and would definitely recommend to anyone with a grill!

Here is what they say about it:

  • GET ANY GRILL SPOTLESS This grill brush makes eliminating the most stubborn grime an effortless task
  • BETTER BRISTLE DESIGN Barbecue grill brush made from strong stainless steel, not nylon or plastic
  • STAY SAFELY AWAY FROM THE HEAT Extra long handle on the BBQ grill brush lets you stand back
  • NEVER MISS A SPOT Unlike other BBQ tools, this brush is designed to clean corners with ease
  • EASY TO STORE Use the loop on the end of the barbecue cleaning brush for hanging

 

No comments:

Post a Comment