Friday, March 4, 2016

Nutrisystem Update Week 8 New Clothes?

Life has been so crazy lately. I have not been sticking to my meal plan like I should be. I try to make healthier choices when away from home but I still feel like I should be doing better.
I am still slowly losing weight though so I guess I'm doing something right. I went through my closet the other day and I managed to fit into a pair of jeans I haven't worn in about 2 years. It felt so good! Almost like getting new clothes.
Sorry this is just a short update this week. Will post more next week.


Weekly Inspiration:
Get outside. Do whatever it takes and whatever you feel up to, but leave the four walls behind and get outside.
Go for a walk. Ride a bike. Play with the kids. Go to the park. Watch the locals play soccer. Work in the garden. Or simply drag a chair outside!

*I received Nutrisystem free in exchange for sharing my progress. My opinion is my own and not influenced in any way.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment