Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen Review

Summertime is here again! 
I personally love summer and tanning.
I want to think my Italian genes have served me well and I can tan nicely, but I always always always over do it and end up with a sun burn. 
I know, sun burns are bad for your skin but what are ya gonna do. I can't just stay inside all summer. 
So I have had quite the busy first couple weeks of summer and just now finally made it to the pool. 


I was offered a Bzz Campaign for Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen so I had this awesome idea to test it out. My 16 yr old son said I would probably regret this decision. But, He doesn't listen to me so why should I listen to him?
I thought it would be a good test to apply sunscreen as directed to one arm/ shoulder and not the other to really show a good comparison. I applied about 15minutes before going out, rubbed in and allowed to dry, as directed. This stuff goes on clear and not greasy either. My skin felt smooth and dry right away with no gross slimy feeling in the water either. Then I reapplied after 1 hour in the sun and water. 
This sunscreen is advertised to remain effective up to 80  minutes of sun/ sweat/ swimming if applied as directed so I was careful to apply correctly. 
Of course, if there aren't pictures then it didn't happen. I should have taken a before picture too but I didn't. I only took a left and right shoulder after 2 hours of fun in the sun. You can see the difference.

The protected shoulder is not affected at all!!!! 
I was amazed. I really thought I would still get a little red but NOPE!!!
Of course, I also applied sunscreen to the kids all over their bodies, because I'm not willing to risk it with them. They didn't burn at all either! This Coppertone ClearlySheer is great! I will continue to use this sunscreen for myself and the kids. Maybe I won't even burn once for the rest of the summer!!!!


Disclaimer: I received the products mentioned in this post for free to review from BzzAgent. All of the opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.I would only recommend products I believe would be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment