Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Influenster TLCVOXBOX

HHHHEEEEEYYYYYY

Where have I been??? 
I don't know but I'm back with a doozy!
If anything can bring me out of a  writing slump it would be +Influenster 
They offered me a #tlcvoxbox and I couldn't refuse.
 This box is loaded with products for moms.

 
 Some of these products I am familiar with already.
You may know them as well. 

This was the first thing I noticed and I am so in love with the ice cream it is driving me crazy! 
I got the coupon but I already had a tub in the freezer.
 This +Breyers US  Gelato comes in a few different flavors but my favorite is the Vanilla Caramel!! OMG delish!!! 

 
This pic was even taken on the bed because that is the best place to gorge on ice cream while watching a movie!!!

 I also got some Neosporin to go which would come in quite handy for a first aid kit or a to go bag for a day out with the kids. I think I may make one of those soon.
 Ivory is a common item in our house as well since there are some sensitive skin issues around here.

I had to test out the theory of the floating soap and, since I have a certain someone that likes to quiz me occasionally, I did the research to find out WHY it floats.
In 1863, it was first discovered that whipping in some air into the soap allows it to be lighter than water and therefore float. It also makes it easier to lather. 
Imagine that!!
 
  I was also sent this Shell fuel rewards card. I have enrolled into this program and everyday spending and fuel buying with earn points and save $$$. There can't be anything bad about that!
I also got some Avon Anew Reversalist wrinkle smoother
I have to deny the fact I have wrinkles!!!
It looks like a great product and I will try it when I develope wrinkles LOL..... Or tonight perhaps. 

Last, but certainly not least, Puffs with lotion to go pack. Also a good one for a to go bag. 
We are currently using these with this silly cold going around.
If this stuff appeals to you maybe you should head out and pick some up. 
If you would like a chance to try out some new products for free let me know and I can send you and invite to join Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment