Monday, October 20, 2014

My Credit Chart Review


My daughter, like many others, has trouble keeping up with her daily activities. As a mom of 3, it is impossible to keep reminding everyday for each little thing that needs to be done.
My Credit Reward Chart is made just for the purpose of reminding kids for those specific things. The most common things, (i.e. getting dressed, eating healthy, brushing teeth and being kind) are already specified on the chart. There are 2 blank spaces to enter your own personalized chores to be completed. We entered a couple that we were having trouble with. At the bottom of each day is a total for the amount of check marks earned that day. The overall check marks earn a specific reward that you can also write in at the very bottom.

This chart did come in handy for my girls for a while. They were earning rewards and remembering to do their chores and daily duties until the new wore off and they kind of slacked off.
I do feel like this is a good tool for helping children learn what needs to be done on a daily basis.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment