Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Space Saving Ideas

Hello, I am Antonia and I am a pinterest-aholic.
I am always browsing pinterest for great ideas and inspirationto make my small home more functional. When you have a small place you need to make every inch count.
I have put together a few of my favorite DIYs that I may be trying in the future.

This Old House Kitchen and Bath Problem Solvers | sneaking some extra function into that old kitchen: This Old House Kitchen and Bath Problem Solvers | sneaking some extra function into that old kitchen 
This is genius, but my pots don't have lids like that and that is my storage dilemma.

 Under the kitchen sink is the messiest place in my house - I like this idea better.  http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2012/04/30-diy-storage-solutions-to-keep.html?utm_source=feedburner_medium=feed_campaign=Feed%3A+UnderTheTableAndDreaming+%28Under+The+Table+and+Dreaming%29: Under the kitchen sink is the messiest place in my house - I like this idea better.  http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2012/04/30-diy-storage-solutions-to-keep.html?utm_source=feedburner_medium=feed_campaign=Feed%3A+UnderTheTableAndDreaming+%28Under+The+Table+and+Dreaming%29
 
 A simple solution to having to dig under the sink to find those hidden away supplies. Simply build some custom boxes, attach to full extension drawer slides at ovis which can be mounted inside the cabinet wall under the sink. 
Brilliant!


Do this over laundry/kitchen pass thru for storage PLUS use brackets that can hold a rod... permanent OR spring... then add a curtain to make a "door".  Use in Master Bath too.  AND in walk in closet for office and bedroom.: Do this over laundry/kitchen pass thru for storage PLUS use brackets that can hold a rod... permanent OR spring... then add a curtain to make a "door".  Use in Master Bath too.  AND in walk in closet for office and bedroom. 

I love this idea!!: I love this idea!!

Finally a good use for that awkward extra space in the laundry area that does nothing except collect lint...: Finally a good use for that awkward extra space in the laundry area that does nothing except collect lint...
 
 This are great ideas for using up every inch of space. Find those spots you wouldn't think about. Create a drawer, shelf, or make bins store some of the items that tend to take up valuable space.

I hope you find some of my ideas to be helpful!





No comments:

Post a Comment