Monday, February 29, 2016

Nutrisystem Update Week 7 Favorites

I am now going on almost 2 full months on Nutrisystem, so it is safe to say I have developed some favorite foods!

I have realized I like to have a quick breakfast. Shakes and bars are my go to for an easy quick breakfast. I throw some fruit in my shake made with milk so I have a full meal on the go.

For lunch, I like to have something a bit more filling. The grilled chicken sandwiches are amazing. I spread on just a smidgen of avocado with a bit of hot sauce and light ranch makes it is fit for a king! A few cucumber slices to cut the heat and round off the meal then we move on to snack time!

Who ever thought you could have chocolate on a diet. There are many chocolate choices on the menu. Chocolate cupcakes, fudge bars, ice cream sandwiches, biscotti bites, nutri-chocolates, and others. My all time favorite though has to be the chocolate covered pretzels!!!

Dinner time doesn't leave you wishing there were better choices either. With lots of delicious food to choose from everyone can find something they like. I love the pizzas! There are a few different ones to choose from and you can throw on some of your personal fresh veggies and make it just how you like it!

I have been progressing well. I have had some awful news the last few weeks with my father receiving a recent diagnosis of stage 4 lung cancer. So I have been quite busy and haven't been focusing as well as I should on my diet but I guess that is to be expected. My total weight loss with up and downs to date is about 9.2 lbs. Not great but every little bit counts!


Try to be positive.
If someone asks how you are, think about it and say, "I'm good. Really good."
There might be something going on in your life that's not really good, but if you start by saying you are good, chances are you're going to feel better.

*I received Nutrisystem free in exchange for sharing my progress. My opinion is my own and not influenced in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment