Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Snacks

Well it is officially summer and time for snacking on all the summer refreshing goodies!
Watermelon, cantaloupe, peaches, strawberries, and all those other fresh yummy fruits!
Speaking of strawberries.... I am trying my hand at growing some of my own! But we will save that for another day! I have to get some pictures for you!
 
 Anyway.....
Our family favorites change with the seasons and right now it is Nanny's Banana Pudding. I have always loved banana pudding but it never tasted like Nanny's. I finally ask her what she does different and she told me her secret. I never knew to put sweetened condensed milk into the recipe.
 
Apparently after hunting YouTube I found that there are lot of people that make it this way. I made it like this a few times with my girls watching closely until they finally got it down and wanted to try it on their own. I thought this would be a good chance for them to get one of their summer videos out of the way!
 
Here is their take on Nanny's Best Banana Pudding!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment