Monday, June 17, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag June 2013

After seeing so many people loving their Ipsy Glam Bags I just had to subscribe!
Ipsy is only $10 a month and you get a cute little bag each month filled
with deluxe samples and full size products!
This month's theme is "On the Wild Side" I love the cute bag this month with the wild print I know exactly who this is going to!

The first thing I explored was the Chella Ivory Lace highlighter Pencil. I played with this and love how it works. It lightens up around my eyes and can also be used as a light concealer.
 

Then I pulled out this Lip pencil from Starlooks! I got the color tickle me pink and even though it looks like a great color I am not really one for lip pencils.

Ok ad now this eye liner in all it's super cute packaging glory!
 



I got this in the color IRON. I like it because it is not as dark as black and can create a smoky look without being too dark.






It has the easiest application setup as well. I cannot draw a straight line to save my life but with this being gel it makes it go on so smooth and the nice brush makes application so simple.

   Next I received this NYX Cream blush.



And Finally I saw this sparkling glitter cream palette.
I use glitter occasionally and my girls love it!
 
Overall, I think this is going to a great bag each month for only $10, after seeing this bag though I did go and re-take my style quiz so maybe next month I will get stuff better suited to thing I will use more often. This bag values well over $10 so it is so worth it!
 
 If you would like to sign up you can click here.
If you sign up using my link I can earn points or free products! So please if you sign up please follow my link!
Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment