Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Epica Ultra Sheet protector Review


I was invited selected from Tomoson.com to try out this Epica Sheet protector.
 
 
Just reading this description was enough for me to accept!
 
Brushed Softness on Top, Non-Slip Underneath You'll feel the difference between this pad and disposable ones as soon as you touch it. It's made of 50% cotton/50% polyester fabric that's been brushed on top for flannel-like softness. Plus, it doesn't make crackling noises every time you move, as disposables do. The underside is non-slip to help it stay right where you put it.
Quilted Absorbing Layer Locks in Moisture
The quilt's channels pull moisture away from the surface to the inner layer, where it is trapped so that skin, sheet and mattress all stay dry. An added benefit of the quilted construction is that it prevents the edges from curling.
52" Long for Complete Protection
Lay the pad lengthwise on a twin size mattress, and either lengthwise or crosswise on other mattress sizes for coverage everywhere you need it.
Machine Wash and Dry
After your good night's sleep, just throw it in the washing machine and dryer. In fact, it gets even softer after a few washings!
 
 
My opinion:
 
I received my package rather quickly from Amazon. And I was pleasantly surprised it was bigger than it appears in the picture. I received the full size for my daughters bed. and it reaches from her pillow almost to the foot of her bed protecting the entire sleeping surface.
Just like it says in the description it has a non slip bottom and it works very well. My little wiggle worm is non stop in her sleep as well as wide awake. Nontheless, the pad stayed put all night and by morning the sheets had been well protected.
We have since machine washed and dried this pad and it has held it's shape and became a little softer than when we originally took it out of the packaging.  Even after many washings this Epica Ultra Sheet Protector still continues to do it's job without fail.
I really hope it outlasts the bedwetting stage!
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment