Monday, August 5, 2013

Plus Size Corset Review

One of the biggest things I don't like about being plus sized is not being able to have sexy clothes. Apparently my husband still thinks I am sexy even though I am fluffy! So who says we can't still have the same sexy lingerie fun like everyone else.
 
 
 
It is so hard to find regular size clothes to fit the plus size woman and I assumed buying lingerie would be just as difficult. After being given this opportunity to receive a corset top from Corset Chick, I decided to do a quick web search for plus size lingerie and see what the competition looked like.
The top 3 choices were :
1. a plain Jane site for "granny panties"
2. a retail site again with no sexy stuff
3. a smut looking site with a range of prices from $50-$200+
 
So... No thank you.
The first thing I was asked to do was go to the site and looks around and pick out a corset under $30. I thought, "yeah, right. what a joke." Like there was going to be much under $30 to even have a choice. I was so wrong.
After browsing through regular sizes I decided to get real and move on to the plus size corsets.
The sizes run a little smaller than normal but they have the size chart clearly available for you to make an informed decision. Just a tip... base your size choice on the number size....
 
 
I found my top three choices and sent them in. I received my first choice in the mail just a couple weeks later. I was so happy to see the quality was very good. I was almost expecting a thin piece that would fall apart at first glimpse at my fluffy self.
Each corset comes with a g string, nothing more that a piece of elastic sewn to a piece of triangle fabric. But Isn't that what they all are?
 
All the way around this Corset was very pretty. Even to the back tie up. My inexperience self was unaware at first that there was a zipper on the side. You adjust the tie to where it would work for you then you can just wrap the corset around and zip it up. I felt so dumb.

The zipper itself is also a strong feature. The tie in the back is extra long so it leaves a lot of room to open it up to fit in case you misjudged the size and need a little extra wiggle room.

 
Lovely Black Taffeta Style Corset 

 
Corset has steel busks on the front, laces on the back and it comes with matching G-string
 
  • Corset has steel busks closure on the front, and laces in the back for a perfect fit.
  • 12 light-weight bones through-out
  • Corset finished in black satin
  • Fully adjustable criss cross ribbon lace back
  • Corset is 15' in length
  • Cut shorter at the back for added comfort
  • Pleated trim to soften lines






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment