Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Review

Never fight over the brownie edges again!
OMG this snack totally blew my diet outta the water. I opened the mint chocolate chip and
couldn't stop eating it. I ate almost the entire bag until the kids and my husband caught me and snatched it away! Now they are all gone....
 
Lucky for me I have a few more bags in a couple different flavors.
Chocolate chip was delish too!
I wished I could have made it the store before we ran out, this would have been
so good on top of some ice cream.
My husband really loved the toffee crunch! I assure you these are not lacking
any of the stated flavors. If it says mint chocolate chip you can bet you will taste some mint chocolate
in there. I was never a brownie bit thief from a normal pan of brownies
 but I don't think my brownies ever tasted this good.
You would be missing out if you didn't try this stuff! It is amazeballs!
 
You can learn more about Brownie Brittle on their website and facebook page!


Disclaimer: I received the products mentioned in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for this post. My opinions are all my own and not influenced in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment