Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Superbowl Commercial Compilation

I just thought I would compile a list of some memorable Superbowl Commercials.
We all know that is the only reason we watch on that one Sunday every year!
I have to give a shout out to my mom, she loves all of the
Budweiser Clydesdale Commercials
because she is a horse freak!

And, of course, this one is awesome.

Dove let's the true color shine!


Never give up on the things you care about!-
I have to end this list with another awesome dog!


Let me know your favorite Superbowl Commercial!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Yes of coarse all my favorite commercials are the Budweiser Clydesdale Commercials, There are also a lot of other good commercials, but if you look at the 10 funniest commercials of 2009, you will see that Bud Light was # 1.Thanks for putting these together. I enjoyed all the Super Bowl commercials, but of coarse, Especial Budweiser Commercials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol The best thing about superbowl if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete