Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Adventures Await

      I know I have been away but I been planning to make big things happen! I have been trying to lose weight but just haven't had the proper tools or motivation. Thankfully have partnered up with Nutrisystem and will be starting on a 3 month journey to better health with the Nutrisystem nation beginning Jan 11, 2016. I will be posting weekly with weigh-ins and progress for that week.



Additionally, I will be participating in a weight loss program with my local pharmacy to assist in sticking to my plan and encouraging me to workout regularly. Weight loss will not come by only eating right but I must be active as well.

I hope that you will follow me in this journey and even join in if you so choose. I would love to have some friends to go on this journey with me. You can follow Nutrisystem at one of the following links:
Facebook: htttp://www.facebook.com/nutrisystem
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrisystem
Website: http://www.nutrisystem.com


I am receiving Nutrisystem in exchange for blogging my weight loss journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment