Friday, January 29, 2016

Nutrisystem Update Week 3 - Keeping Track

Nutrisystem is still working for me. I am still on track with my weight loss. Having lost a couple more pounds this week, I am feeling pretty good about it.

The hardest part right now is keeping track of what I should be eating and what I am actually taking in. I have been using Nutrisystem's Numi App and it's helping to keep up with my nutritional needs. I love that this app lists what I should be eating and just basically gives me a slot to fill in what I ate.

There have been a few foods that I miss but am able to create a better version with my nutrisystem foods. For instance, one of my favorite recipes is the fudge brownie with a couple strawberries and just a dollop of cool whip. It allows me to indulge but not over-do myself.


Inspiration for today:

Not all weight loss progress is about the pounds. Make sure you're keeping track of the way your body is changing. Even the smallest change is reason to celebrate.


*I received Nutrisystem free in exchange for sharing my progress. My opinion is my own and not influenced in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment