Monday, December 31, 2012

The Original and Awesome Green Pan

       I know during the holidays everyone does a lot of baking. But for me, I do a lot of baking ALL times of the year! My Christmas favorite is pecan pie and red velvet cake with an awesome cream cheese icing. I have found the secret to making a super moist cake is do not overcook, and use baking spray so it does not stick!
       Well, guess what! I received a set of bake ware for Christmas this year. The Original Green Pan
 
 
 
 
At first I didn't know what to think. I had seen the skillet at Walgreen's for $19.99. But, not an entire set. I thought it was one of those as seen on TV gimmick products. You know the ones, the ones that claim to be better than anything else ever!
 
 
 
This is the set I got.
 
 
 
I, of course, had to bake up some cookies right away. They were perfectly browned, even, and didn't even think about sticking to the pan. Beginners luck I think! 
Then for the real test.... a loaf of banana bread went into the loaf pan and I cringed as I poured it in without spraying the pan first. I just knew it was going to stick and become a huge waste of time and money. I was wrong! Perfect again!
 
OK after first washing I bet they will lose the magic. So, I have since tried the cookie sheet again and again perfect. I don't know how long these pans will retain their awesomeness (is that a word?) but for now I'm loving them. I would recommend them to anyone!
Get your own set here.  
 
Have fun baking!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment