Saturday, February 2, 2013

Glade Expressions Review


Just imagine Hawaii in the summer time. Hula girls dancing around while you sip on a fruity drink and bask in the sunshine. Then all of a sudden your kids run in with their muddy shoes and snap you back to reality.
 

 
That is my living room at this very moment. Thanks to BzzAgent I got a chance to try out the new Glade Expressions. In my bzzkit I got a coupon for a free Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter kit and A Free Fragrance Mist Starter kit. I also got some reallly good coupons to give out to others, so if you want one just leave a comment below, and I will send ya some out.
 
I had to rush out right away and get my goodies. I got the pineapple and mangosteen fragrance and I just love this sweet tropical smell.
 
 
I had my doubts about the oil diffuser because I have used those little reeds and some of them didnt do so well. This, on the other hand, has managed to find it's way through my entire home. I had the choice of white or this bamboo look. You can see which one I chose.  The mist bottle has a screw bottom on it so it can be refilled with a new can of scent and I won't have to keep buying the sprayer. Different scents have different colored sprayers as well so you can match to your decor. 
I think I will escape back to my Hawaiian retreat while the kids are busy! Have an awesome day!
 
 

 
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using BzzAgent. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment