Monday, May 6, 2013

Julep Maven May 2013



Hey, How's it going?
 
I decided to go ahead and get this month's Julep Maven Box.
 If you want to sign up please use this link.
You can use the code Freebox for your first box free but you will still have to pay the $3.99 shipping.


 
After I tried everything, I decided I love it all. The lipsticks are very smooth and the colors are great as well. The Lady in Red is not as wild looking as I thought it would be but it is still very much RED.
The mascara was very nice as well. I love it and believe it will be my daily along with my new mascara primer I recently got! The lip scrub works very well also and made my lips feel so kissably soft!
 
Disclaimer: I bought this box with my own money. I was not compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. That Sounds Great! I think I am going to order my free box to try it. When you sign up, are you obligated to purchase a box every month? Is it automatically sent or can you just now order for that month? Can you cancel at anytime? Do you get a preview of what might be in the boxes that they send?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute review. I loved the little sugar scrub container too, but I'm not convinced the box is worth $20! I guess I don't spend or love cosmetics enough! :) Might be worth trying for the shipping alone however, so thanks for the review. I haven't started reviewing any of my boxes yet, so it's fun to watch another blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching my blog and commenting... I love doing these little reviews but I still fairly new at it. I admit I did splurge on this one for $20 I don't normally spend that much either but I really wanted to try the mascara.

      Delete