Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring Cleaning Cravebox 5/2013

I decided to do something a little different this time. We always say the same things about the products which ends up being "I will try them out". This box was originally $13 but I won mine from a referral contest. Let me know how you like it and if I should add more info!

 

I have to say I just loved the gain fireworks and the sprayway window cleaner. These are my new staple for my household cleaning for sure! I make my own laundry soap (which you can see here) but I still want that awesome scent so I think Gain Fireworks is the way to go.
 
 
Don't forget you can sign up for Cravebox for free and you
only pay for the boxes you actually want to buy.
 No commitment!
And please, in the about me section of your profile, there is a spot for a referrer, it would be awesome if you put my name in there (antonia37355)
I will get points and could possibly win a cravebox.


Disclaimer: I won this box from a drawing. I was not compensated in any way.

3 comments:

  1. All these products were in that one Crave Box for only $13.00? That's GREAT!!! I will need to get me a Spring Cleaning Crave Box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like a nice box! I like that some coupons even were for free products to try! Nice. The Gain would have been my favorite, I haven't tried them, but I've tried the Downy Unscentables and I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good box to! My they haven't had any really good boxes lately that are a good fit for my 8 year old son so he decided this was his box! hahaha... :0) Too funny. Anyhow I don't know how much he will use but he was cute. He took pictures of everything for me. I've just been too sick/busy to blog. darn it! - Sarah Lee

    ReplyDelete