Monday, September 8, 2014

Huggies Little Snugglers Review

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Huggies & Target. I received samples for this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.


 My little buddy Aden is tickled that I have found him some cozy diapers. Generic diapers just aren't fit for babies with sensitive skin. A hug is the first thing your baby feels so shouldn't the second thing be equally soft? I think so. 

I picked up these Huggies Little Snugglers from Target. And, did I mention Target is my favorite store ever? They have the best deals and everything is so organized and easy to find. The store is clean and all of the staff I have encountered has been friendly. 
If you are expecting, I have some good news for you about Target.com's baby registry. If you add Huggies diapers or wipes to your registry and upload your registry link to Huggies Register Your Wish Website, you can be entered to win a year supply of free diapers! How awesome is that? I know when I registered with my babies I had lots of onesies, wipes, and diapers! Those are the most important things in my opinion.


 Sensitive skin is a common issue for babies. I just try to make sure to keep them clean and dry. Always checking that diaper is a must. Wouldn't it be nice if you could just look at the diaper and see if it is wet? No more squeezing a mushy nappy. Well, Guess what? It is possible. Huggies Little Snugglers has a wetness indicator on the outside of the diaper so you can just look and see if the diaper is wet. It also has a snug fit and pocketed waistband with a gentle, secure fit so messes don't find their way out of the back of the diaper. 



These diapers are soft inside and out so you and the baby can snuggle in comfort. There is a gentle absorb liner for added cushiony layer and also draws moisture away from the baby's sensitive skin. 

I really love these diapers. They have a nice secure fit so, We had no trouble with leaks. I enjoy the wetness indicator, because it allows me to notice right away when he is wet so I can change him quickly. The softness was a plus as well, no more stiff cardboard feeling diapers. 

In comparison to other leading diapers, Huggies Little Snugglers are comparable in price at $11.99 for a jumbo pack and $22.99 for a big pack. Diaper counts vary per package according to size. There are 5 sizes available ranging from Preemie (up to 6 lbs) to Size 3 (16-18 lbs) Some of the smaller sizes even have an umbilical cut-out for sensitive belly buttons. Availability isn't a problem either, since Huggies Little Snugglers are available at most grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide! Easy to find products are awesome. I hate when I get used to a product and then all of a sudden I cannot find it anywhere. That is such a bummer.

So, Overall I definitely recommend these diapers. That snuggley softness is sure to be cozy on any baby. So go on and make the second thing your baby feels be as soft as that first hug.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie. I am obsessed with Target they have so many awesome deals! ; )

    ReplyDelete