Monday, September 8, 2014

Label Daddy Zipper Tags Review

http://www.usfamily20.labeldaddy.com
Hello friends! I know school has been back in session for a little while for my kids. Going back to school meant knowing some of the items we are spending our hard earned money on will end up in the lost and found bin at school.
Most often my kids leave their coats or backpacks on the school bus. I found this website LabelDaddy that makes washable labels in many styles. 

These labels are super durable peel-and-stick washable labels -- they're washer/dryer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and UV resistant! Label Daddy labels are also fun and attractive. You design your own labels! Pick from tons of colors, sizes and logos, including Disney and Marvel characters, MLB, NBA, and NHL team logos, other sport and fun logos, and more. Our exclusive laminated coating gives labels an extra layer of protection and is a must for camp! These labels are made in the USA and shipped directly to you worldwide.


I was able to choose a pack for free to review. 
I chose the zipper tags since my kids often lose items that these would easily attach to. I let my girls pic the design they wanted. Surprisingly, They are hockey buffs! So they chose the Nashville Predators symbol on the front. I chose to put both of their names on the back since they share so many things. 

 I was thrilled to see that both of their names fit on the tag.
 These tags are great for jackets, backpacks, and pencil pouches.
Made of durable metal and sturdy construction you can tag anything with a zipper!
 I love these tags and would like to share this great deal with all my readers!

Save 20% on your entire Label Daddy order - this is the best discount available anywhere.
 Use code USFAMILY20 at checkout. http://www.usfamily20.labeldaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment