Friday, September 5, 2014

Bee Sili Popsicle Molds & Lunchbox Containers Review


Go Green with Six Reusable, Bpa Free, Food Grade Non-Toxic Silicone, FDA Approved 

I love these molds! I was not expecting them to as big as they were. That was a nice surprise. When I saw the rubber caps I thought maybe they would leak out into the freezer so I placed them in a few different position in the freezer. I placed a few standing on their tops in a bowl just in case and placed one laying flat and one propped with the big end up. There was only one blowout, and that involved my daughter checking the done-ness only 5 minutes into the process. Also I really like that they can serve as little snack holders. Nuts or little candies can fit and stay secure nicely in a lunch box. Perfect for packing those lunches.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment