Friday, September 12, 2014

Collage.com PhotoBook Review and Deal

Create a professional photo book with a single click using Collage.com's One-Click Photo Book. Select photos of any size from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or your computer and they will instantly suggest a clean, professional layout that you can further customize.

I am thankful to Collage.com I was given the opportunity to build 2 photo books for free to review. I realized quickly that it was going to take some time to decide which pictures I wanted to include. So, I grabbed a nice drink and sat down at my computer for what would ultimately take about 3 hours. I will note, though, that once you create an account you can save the projects you are working on to be able to return at a later time to finish them up. I just couldn't get away. I found designing my perfect books to be quite fun.


I started out with the 20-page 8"x6" softcover photo book and included mostly pictures of my kids over the years. A great idea would be to dedicate a book to each year. That would be a great way to show the changes made in one year. My pictures are not quite organized enough for all that.

This book is softcover so it is fairly thin and easy to handle. As far as I can tell, all of the same features are available in both hard and soft cover books. So on the inside you can arrange pictures however you like.
There are lots of choices for backgrounds, frames, text, and many other special features to add flair to your book.
For the larger hard cover book, I thought it would be nice to make it a dedication to my upcoming 2nd anniversary. This is the cover and it was originally this picture.

It turned out a little darker than I would have liked but I am still pleased. I probably should have chose a lighter picture.
I am very pleased with the overall quality of each book and the look of the pages. I feel that this is a great idea and turned out to be a great keepsake.
Each picture is able to be cut and cropped and edited however you like. 
The entire site is very easy to navigate and, like I said before, It is very fun!
You can get a great deal: Use this link for 51% off a 20-page 11.5"x8" Hardcover Photo Book From Collage.com: http://bit.ly/collagepbdeal

No comments:

Post a Comment