Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Review





Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your Propresser Garlic Press
1. It easily minces garlic in one press! (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses)
2. Large capacity basket! (Press good sized cloves ... even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky "garlic hands"! (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won't have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction! (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly)
5. Backed by an INSANE Double Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Order your own Propresser Garlic Press today. Use it in your kitchen to effortlessly press garlic and add loads of flavor to your favorite dishes.
Once you've seen for yourself how handsome is the Propresser Garlic Press, how easy it is to use, how quickly you can clean it, we're confident you'll have LOADS MORE than 5 reasons to love it!

My thoughts: This is a great garlic press. Their claims are not false by any means. I was quite impressed by the sturdy construction. The large basket holds 2-3 smaller cloves or 1-2 large cloves. There was no need to chop before hand and even pressed the garlic with the skins on. I felt the handle were a little large but my 9 yr old daughter who frequents my side in the kitchen was able to use with ease. This is a great product and I recommend to anyone who uses fresh garlic and hates those yucky smelling hands!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment