Friday, February 12, 2016

Nutrisystem Update Week 5 - Compliments

I am really feeling great about myself. I can tell I am really losing more inches than pounds because my jeans that i bought just a couple months ago are already feeling loose. That makes me feel so good. This weight loss journey is really opening my eyes about how I had been eating and what I really should have been eating. I was clearly not eating right at all. I needed to be taking in many more vegetables and a lot less carbs.

 It feels good to have people compliment me and tell me that they, too, can tell I am losing weight. My mom is my biggest supporter and always tells me that she can tell I am losing weight.

My hardest meal of the day right now is breakfast. I want a hot hearty breakfast in the mornings. I just cant get satisfied in the mornings with a small breakfast. Pastries and a shake just doesn't cut it for me. I like the morning I can have the Nutriystem omelet and a shake with a slice of wheat toast. That helps but I still miss my fried potatoes. I am still working hard at curbing my cravings.


Weekly Inspiration:
Visualize yourself at your goal weight. Remember, Muhammad Ali didn't tell himself he was second greatest. He said he was the greatest, believed it, and became it. You can, too.


 *I received Nutrisystem free in exchange for sharing my progress. My opinion is my own and not influenced in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment