Friday, February 5, 2016

Nutrisystem Update Week 4 - Feeling great

Nutrisystem has some of the best foods. But it isn't all about the food. It actually isn't all about the pounds either but how you feel inside. My scale is quickly becoming my friends but I a trying not to dwell on the numbers too much.

I have been doing pretty good but this week wasn't as glorious as the couple weeks before. I admit I slipped up a bit. It can be difficult to cook for the family and then eat something different. I am determined to remain on track though. I still have plenty motivation to keep me going. It does make it easy though with just being able to grab a quick meal for myself, customize it for myself, and not worry about what everyone else likes.

The numbers might not be in my favor this week, but I am still feeling great. My energy level is through the roof and I love it. I have been so pumped and staying busy but I just cannot seem to get a regular workout routine down. That is my goal for this week. Get in the zone!


 *I received Nutrisystem free in exchange for sharing my progress. My opinion is my own and not influenced in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment