Monday, February 22, 2016

Nutrisystem Update Week 6 - Small Wins

Weekly inspiration comes first this week. 
Set yourself a goal, and do it. Even if it's something as simple as walking up the stairs without getting winded, make it happen. Each accomplishment, no matter how small, helps you build towards greater ones. 

With that thought, I come to this week's topic, small wins. I have been grateful to accomplish what little weight loss I have so far. 14 pounds total as of this week. Aside from the scale, I have noticed some small wins. I have an increased energy level, better mood, overall better feelings about myself. I am able to walk farther and a little faster than before.

All of these things are small wins towards one larger goal. Each small goal I set and fulfill for myself makes me even more motivated to continue and work that much harder because I know I can do it. 

I have not been as consistent with showing the different foods available with Nutrisystem.  There are some very good choices, however. I am a huge fan of the whoopie pies. They are so indulgent but make you feel like you are cheating. 

Even when I am out and about I am able to reference my eating out guide until I am used to what is best for me. This guide is complete with "choose this and skip that" choices. Easily understandable and with many popular food chains. I keep this handy little guide in my truck for those such emergencies. I am getting pretty good at choosing the healthier options though!

I am so proud of myself.

*I received Nutrisystem free in exchange for sharing my progress. My opinion is my own and not influenced in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment