Saturday, March 2, 2013

Axe Messy Look Cravebox

 
Do you have a teen boy in your house? I know I sure do and he needs a good dose of  "The Axe Effect"! We all love Axe products here. Even I love the women's Axe spray!
 
 
These were the products I got.
3-in-1 Total clean shampoo/ conditioner/ body wash
Messy Look Styling Gum
Messy Look Gravity Defying Dust
Reset Waterless Foam Shampoo
 
They all smell amazing like Axe always does. So we just had to try them out right away. He goes for the messy look anyway. And by that I mean he is always messy.....
 
Here is the before picture.
 
 
And after trying out the waterless shampoo, We put some of the Styling Gum in and tosled it around a bit. Then we dusted on a little gravity defying dust to make him lighter than air!
 
 
This is how it turned out!
Handsome as ever!
 
He was pleased as well.
 
I purchased this Cravebox for $12. It had almost $30 worth of products in it. What a great value!
You can learn more about Cravebox here.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I purchased these products with my own money.
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ooo...so handsome! Sounds like some great products, and you can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete