Friday, March 22, 2013

Book and Beauty Cravebox

Some call them "guilty pleasures." We prefer "well-earned necessities." Cravebox brings you a romantic read that will whisk you away from the everyday.
 
 
That simple line won me over.... I just had to get this Cravebox.
Well maybe it is just the fact I am addicted to Cravebox. I have been trying out several different subscription boxes and this by far is my favorite. I haven't been reading that much lately but I have good intentions. I really should get my face out of this computer and into a book.
 
But, until then here is the box I received.
 
Looks  a little light right? Yeah I thought so too until I got into it.
 
 
 
 
Biore sample pack I really have been looking for something great for acne. I hope this can accomplish what so many others have not. I cannot seem to find something that works well with my crazy skin.

Vaseline total moisture lotion.  I tried this already and love the feel of it.
 It smells awesome as well. I will be picking up a full size bottle of this next trip to the store. 

John Freida full repair deep conditioner. I have been really looking for something for my daughter's super frizzy hair. I hope this helps. It is supposed to hydrate and rescue dry dull hair. I will keep ya posted on how this works.

And.... the piece de resistance....
A hardback copy of
Mistress of my Fate
Book One of the Confessions of Henrietta Lightfoot
 
I cannot wait to get started on this one!
450+ Pages of running away into someone else's life for a while!
 
 
What an awesome value for a $12.00 box.
The book alone is valued at $25.99 us.
 
To learn more about Cravebox I have it all detailed here in another post.
 
 
Disclaimer:I purchased this box with my own money. Regardless I only recommend products I believe are good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment