Sunday, March 3, 2013

BzzAgent Nescafe Memento


Yeah Right!!






I don't know about you, but I sure think some of the big name coffee shops are way over priced.
You can easily spend 5 bucks for a cup of coffee. Am I right?
Well, for under $5 you can have a box of 8 packs of Nescafe Memento instant coffee. 
But.... Does it taste good?
I think so! I was a little unsure at first, like I usually am. 


I mixed the first cup as directed. One packet of coffee in my cup of hot water. It was very frothy but I thought it tasted a little watery. I like a kind of stronger coffee, with a little jolt to it. I need something to jump start me in the morning.

Something has to keep me going through the piles of pictures for my scrap booking sessions!

I use a pretty big coffee cup so I figured maybe I should use 2 packets,
because technically it calls for a 6oz cup of water.
Oh heavenly yummilicious!! That's the good stuff there!

Much better and then I decided to top it off with a little sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar. Delish!
I had the opportunity to try three flavors for free using BzzAgent! I got the Cappuccino, mocha, and caramel latte. The Caramel Latte was definitely my favorite but I liked them all!

If you want to learn more about how you can be a BzzAgent, click here!



Disclaimer: I received one of more of the products mentions above using BzzAgent. Regardless, My opinions are true and I only recommend products I believe to be good for myself and my readers.



3 comments:

  1. I need to try these again. I thought the same thing at first...very watered down...but maybe if I double it or actually used my espresso cups which are probably closer to the 6 oz...hahaha. ;0p I should pull out the old espresso machine and see if it still works! Hmmm...got me thinking...being sick I haven't had coffee in at least a week if not longer. I've been drinking mostly water and cinnamon tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water water water..... that will help all by itself but Coffee makes ya happy too!!

    ReplyDelete