Friday, March 22, 2013

Goodies Company Box March 2013

 
 
I signed up for Goodies Company to receive their monthly box of goodies. I got signed up when they first started and got locked in at $7.00 per box.
This months box was RISE AND SHINE with
all breakfast type products to make your morning a whole loot better.
 

The first thing I noticed was something I have been seeing a lot of lately.
Belvita breakfast biscuits, they are good for you and very flavorful. Not bland like I first thought they would be!

Nabisco Newtons Triple Berry
Blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry flavor paired with nutritouswhole grains
Sounds Yummy I love fig newtons so Im sure I will love these as well.
 

Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves
I got a 1 oz jar of these fresh preserves bound to liven up breakfast on toast, scones, waffles, pancakes, biscuits or whatever your sweet heart desires!
 
 

I have recently received some of this OLA Granola lately as well and really enjoy it with some vanilla yogurt and fresh fruit.
 

Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Granola Bar
I'm sure the kids will grab this up soon!

 

I'm not one for instant breakfasts but maybe one of the kids will like this.
Jovan's All Natural Instant Breakfast
 

Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookie
What?? Cookies for breakfast hmm sure!!
 
Alo Water in watermelon and peach flavor
Aloe Vera is bursting with vitamins and minerals.
I will have to chill this before I try it ....
oh and get over my fear of new things!
 
 
 
Overall I think this was a pretty good box. $7.00 isn't too bad for 8 goodies!
 
If you would like to sign up and try it out.
You can always cancel after the first month if you decide it's not for you.
 
 
Disclaimer:
I purchased this box with my own money. Regardless I only recommend products I believe are good for my readers.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha I just got those belVita thingies in my Voxbox... Oh well! They're yummy, so I can always use an extra pack. This month's Goodies looks SO much better than last month! Thanks for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love belvita and alo they are yum! Don't be scared the drink is fab!

    ReplyDelete