Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love With Food March 2013

I got a beautiful red box in the mail yesterday!
 
 
 

 
I absolutely love this subscription box. It has nothing but deliciousness in it. For $12/ month shipped, you receive 8+ new food samples. You could be the first to try out the newest tastes out there.
 
This month's box theme was classics with a twist. They did a good job putting some awesome goodies in this box.


The first thing I want to mention is this awesome snack. Cosmos Creations puffed corn snacks. I recently had the opportunity to try these out and I absolutely love them. See my review here.

Ola! Vanilla Almond Granola
I haven't tried this yet but it looks delish!
I wanna get some yogurt to toss it on top of with some fresh fruit.
 
 
Organic Wacky Apple wild Berry Flat Fruit
I think one of the kids will be taking this to school as a snack.
I will get their opinion when they get home.

Dark Chocolate Orange Fortune Cookie from Emily's Chocolates
This also looks delish. I will enjoy it later after dinner.
 

Orange Chocolate Green Tea I am not much of a tea drinker so I will probably share this with my niece she loves green tea!
 
Organic, vegan, and gluten free pretzel cracker sticks and twigs.
bet these would be a great dipper for some hummus!
 

ChocWasabi chocolate covered wasabi peas
I will admit 2 things.
#1  I was super scared to try these.
#2  I got over my fear and ate the entire bag!
I was afraid they would taste like nasty wasabi but NOPE wrong-o!
They were very good. Even the girls liked them.
 

Kids 50 fruit and veggie juice
Pink Lemonade flavored juice made with apple, carrot, and acerola berry juices.
Hmmm I don't want to give this to the kids. Do I have to?
 

 

And a nice little addition.... 50% discount off of simple prints photo books on the fly with the iPhone app. I am probably the last person in the world who doesn't have an iPhone.
 
 
 Overall, A great box. I loved everything in it.
 
If you would like to sign up for Food With Love Click here.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money.  Regardless I only recommend products I believe are good for my readers.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Nice box this month! Mine is on it's way now and I want that Yo Gabba Gabba juice lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy Love With Food. I am looking forward to Andrew Zimmern's curated box in April.

      Delete
  2. Great job on the review and SO glad you gave us a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!! I love them so feel free to send more!!

      Delete
  3. Great info. Lucky me I ran across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've saved as a favorite for later!

    my web blog; sizzling hot kostenlos ohne anmeldung

    ReplyDelete