Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Color Me Monthly Review

Does anyone else have a strange addiction to nail polish? I always want new colors. There can never too many colors. It seems no matter how many reds, mauves, purples, oranges, or greens you have, there are never enough. This could be a very expensive addiction! Could be!!
 
Thanks to Color Me Monthly we have a little cheaper alternative. They focus on the quality of their polish. Citing that, "Our Nail Polish is… Non-toxic and carcinogen-free, Eco-Friendly,
Never tested on animals, Made in the USA, and Simply AWESOME!".
 
I have gotten the opportunity to try them out first hand.

I was hoping for a WOW! factor. That didn't happen.
The polish was a thick creamy polish with great coverage. However I still didn't think it was worth $7 for just one polish. I could get this color and quality polish at any local drug store for less than their asking monthly price.

If you have faith and like the idea of a random color polish delivered right to your door every month then by all means don't let me talk you out of it. I just don't feel like this service is for me.
You can sign up by clicking here!


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned for free to review. Regardless, My opinions are true and I only recommend products I believe to be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment