Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Got2B Powderful

 
I received this Got2B powder'ful from BzzAgent. It is designed to add volume and body to your hair.
I tried it and while I would love the concept if I had short or layered hair it didn't work as well on longer single layered hair.
My hair is very fine and limp and when I applied the product it only tangled it and fluffed the top a little. It was not stylish at all so I did not get a picture. It seemed as though it would have been better for layers similar to that shown in the picture on the box since they would be boosted layer by layer.
Maybe I can find someone with short hair that I can play around with but until then I believe this will sit upon my shelf until I cut my hair.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of this product for free to review. Regardless, I only recommend products I believe would be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment