Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Good Things to Come!!



I know it appears I have skipped town and am missing from the entire web world,
 but I assure you I am still here and well.
I have been scouring the web for new and fun things to share and reveiw for you all. I have also been trying to diet a little.
Dieting means a little less computer time and a little more up and about!
Never fear!!! I have been on the hunt for new products and promos to share with you all. 
I recently got accepting as a host for my first ever HouseParty.  
I will be having a Fancy Feast Cat Lover’s Gourmet Grilled Cheese House Party. Sounds exciting huh??
I think so!!!!
 
Also, since I am a She Speaks blogger I was invited to a special P&G promo. I am so excited to be receiing my goodies for that soon. And don't quote me on it but I think I may be able to have a giveaway. I will let ya know more about it as time gets closer.
 
A big thank you to all of you who have signed up for Cravebox with me as your referrer. I earn points to enter contests that way and it has really been paying off. I will be thanking you all with another Cravebox giveaway very soon!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment