Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Garnier BB Cream


I have had the chance to receive a free tube of
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free BB Cream
thanks to BzzAgent. BB Cream stands for Beauty balm cream and has just become readily available in the states recently. Being oil free is a nice feature because that means less clogged pores which in turn means less breakouts! Along with hydrating and protecting with SPF 20 sunscreen, this one tube accomplishes so much.
This cream works on combination to oily skin and comes in three shades.
I chose the light/medium shade.
 
I have to tell you I do not normally wear make-up
daily so I don't have much to compare to but I will do the best I can.
I am trying to start wearing makeup more so maybe you will see a
 few more of these types of posts coming soon. 

You can see here where I covered one side and left the other bare. There is clear difference!
All the redness and blemishes I have are covered completely. It did not feel heavy on my skin either. It felt nice and light as if I were not wearing anything on my face.
 
After finishing up my makeup you can see the miracle in this cream!
 
I have a previous post here for you to learn more about BzzAgent and how you can sign up.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned for free to review. Regardless, My opinions are true and I only recommend products I believe to be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment