Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review

http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/virgin_coconut_oil.htm
 
 
There is so much talk about eating healthy and all natural. I have been so lucky to try out Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil as a different oil alternative.
I won't bore you with all the benefits of this oil but if you so choose
to learn more feel free to visit the Tropical Traditions website.

This is the jar I received for review.

It does come in solid form below 75 degrees.
You can easily melt it down to measure and use easily with low heat.
I did attempt one recipe so far but it didn't turn out so well. You can check that out here.
I do not give up though. I will a be attempting one of the suggested recipes soon.
There are so many to choose from it will be a chore just deciding which one I want to make first.
 
If you are asking yourself "what is coconut oil?"
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I received the products above free for review. I was not compensated for this post. My opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment