Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Julep Maven Experience

I love getting packages in the mail!
 
 

Julep is a subscription nail polish service. You sign up for their Maven program and they send you a couple new polishes and a product each month for $19.99.  
 I love nail polish and getting cool new color and stuff but I do not think this stuff is worth that price. I did NOT pay that for this box. I paid $.01 Yes, You heard it here first! ONE PENNY!!!
 
 
I received these colors and a bottle of cuticle oil. The polish is a pretty good quality and went on smoothly.
 
 
 
 
 And, these little glitter pots which I have seen in a lot of videos so I think they must send them quite a bit in different colors. You just sprinkle the glitter on your wet nails and then cover with a clear polish and VIOLA glittery nails ready for fun!
 
 
I was so excited to get my intro box when I first signed up and after the issue with the initial box that got lost in the mail I was slightly disappointed. I am pleased with only paying so little for this because I would have been very upset had I paid almost 20 for  this.
 
So here is what I recommend.
 
Sign up for the intro box and enter your PENNY code at checkout and then cancel if you agree that $20 is too much for a couple polishes.
 
 
 
 
 

How it works

Steps to becoming a maven

  1. Step 1: Take the quizTake our fun quiz. Take the Julep Maven style quiz. It’s quick, free and helps us pick the colors that are SO. YOU.
  2. Step 2: Check out the product setsDiscover your style profile. Then check out your first Julep Maven Box with at least two gorgeous polishes and other beauty favorites chosen just for you.
  3. Step 3: DoneCongrats! You're a Maven Welcome. Your introductory box will ship within three business days—it’s just the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Becoming a Julep Maven gives you exclusive access to COLOR. Each month we hand-pick trendsetting new nail colors, cult faves and cutting-edge beauty products that are just right for you. Commitment shy? No problem. YOU decide how often to receive your Julep Maven box, and you can cancel at any time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun they give you a referral link to refer other =-) Just thought I would let you know!

    ReplyDelete