Thursday, January 10, 2013

My first Cravebox!

 
Yay!!!  
 
 I signed up for cravebox a couple weeks ago and enter for my first box, the resolution box for the new year. I was selected to receive one and was charged $15 then it shipped right away. I have heard so many good things about cravebox I couldn't wait to receive my first box.
Finally... I have been waiting in suspense for days!
 
 
 
 
Of course it is beautifully boxed!
 
 
 
 
First up: We got a Wholly Guacamole Chip clip and Coupon for one free (not a few cents off but FREE)  Wholly Guacamole Product! Value up to $6.50
 
Celestial  Metabo-balance green tea supplement and coupon for $.75 off one box.
 
Next a coupon for a free Smart Ones Value up to $4.00
Of course they couldn't ship those products themselves because of refrigeration. So the next best thing is coupons for free items! I love it!
 
 
 
 
This Cocoa Via I haven't tried yet but will soon. They are little flavored supplement packs. I got 4 of them a sweetened dark chocolate, unsweetened dark chocolate, summer citrus, and cran-raspberry. You can mix them into hot or cold drinks, yogurt, oatmeal or smoothies.
Sounds Interesting.
 
 
 
 
This is a Perfectly Simple Nutrition Bar in toasted coconut flavor. Only has 8 ingredients. 10g protein and it's gluten free! They also included a $1.00 off coupon for 5 bars.
 
 
 
I couldn't wait to try these. SunRype fruit bars, they are kind of like fruit roll ups for grown ups.
Very yummy!
 
 
 
 
These drinks will not last through tonight I promise. 
But I can feel less guilty with only 10 calories!!
 
 
 
 
 
Pantene Moisture whip!
This is going to be perfect for Kt's Hair. It is a moisturizer/ styler. This is a sample size can but still a good find in my cravebox!
 
 
 
 
 
Mary Kay Time Wise Repair volu-firm renewal cream. Smooths wrinkles!!! Can't wait to try this.
This is a full size product Valued at $40 on the Mary Kay website.
 
What a great find!!
So it turns out my first box was well worth it! I will be trying for another for sure.
 
 
 
 
 
Visit Cravebox to get signed up for your own box. Please put me down as a referral (Antonia37355) so we can get entered to win a box.


No comments:

Post a Comment