Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Who doesn't love free stuff?

Have you ever heard of  Influenster, or BzzAgent?

 
 

 

I recently signed up after seeing a lot of hype about them on YouTube. For both programs you fill out some surveys and reviews and they, in turn, offer you free products to try out and review for them.

 
 

I have already received a BzzAgent campaign for Redbox Instant by Verizon and loved how it worked. Super simple and more affordable than Netflix. You can watch instantly by streaming at home, or you can rent from a redbox with credits you receive monthly. 

 

After filling out my review for Redbox BzzAgent decided I needed another campaign. I am now waiting on my TruMoo bzzkit. I get to review some chocolate milk! The kids are going to love this one.  I know they will be sending extra coupons for friends as well so you guys can get your hopes up for that if you want one. I will share with you guys all I can.

 

I have also been invited to Influenster and have filled out several reviews on their site. I am still waiting on my first Voxbox from them. I am sure it won't be long though I know they send out some good stuff too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment