Saturday, December 14, 2013

Don't forget the four legged friends!

A little history

 
John Paul Pet – pet care with a salon pedigree.
30 years ago John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of John Paul Mitchell Systems, revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products. John Paul’s in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, which lead to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.
John Paul Pet shampoos and conditioners are pH balanced so they don’t irritate sensitive pet skin and the entire line is “tested on humans first” to ensure effectiveness and safety for all pets. John Paul Pet actively supports programs benefiting all animals, including Best Friends Animal Society, The Morris Animal Foundation, PAWS, The California Wildlife Association, The Humane Society of the United States, as well as numerous Humane Society of America and SPCA events, pet rescue organizations and pet charities nationwide.
 
My Story

John Paul Pets has been so gracious to allow me to review their products.
The ultra bright pack worked great on my English Bulldog.
He loves to roll in the mud and get all dirty. Due to his sensitive skin I like to be careful
when choosing products to bathe him with.
These products didn't seem to irritate him at all. As you can see in the above picture he was nice and white. He couldn't wait to roll in the dirt again though.
It is a never ending battle.
 
As for the Grooming kit... I love the products and will be sharing this kit with my little sister, Taffy Lou.
Pictured Below...
She, too, can be very sensitive as well as have some tangles which makes bathing not so much fun for her. This it includes a brush, waterless shampoo, and conditioner. The perfect little kit for her.
 

John Paul Pets has also agreed to join in the giveaway on Dec 28th.

So stay tuned!!!

 
Disclaimer: I received the products mentioned above free to review. I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are my own and I would not recommend a product I didn't believe would be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. my dog don't have much hair but boy he really could use a grooming and a paw acure..lol..

    ReplyDelete