Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cool Gear Abyss Bottle Review

http://www.coolgearinc.com/water-bottles/index.html
I found this great company, Cool Gear, online. They carry many different style of reusable water bottle. I love a lot of their great styles and would love to own a few more. They were nice enough to send me one of their Abyss Bottle for free to review.
 
I love this cup. If you were to see me you would see I always have a cup of ice water in my hand. I have to have super cold ice water all the time.
 This Abyss Bottle made that so easy for me to work and have a full bottle. I could fill it and sip all day without my water warming too much. I use the inner ice tube as well as tossing in a few ice cubes.
 


 
This is a great design, however, I would love a little bit bigger straw. I feel this straw is a little narrow for my comfort but that may just be a personal preference. I do like the larger rings on the straw that prevents it from slipping out of the lid. That is a nice touch.

Disclaimer: I received the products mentioned above free to review. I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are my own and I would not recommend a product I didn't believe would be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment