Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Don't be afraid to mix it up!




I have the perfect gift for teacher, neighbor, family friend,
 or just that one random person you forgot to buy for.
I love homemade treasures.
Especially ones you can personalize yourself.
I used to always buy those prepackaged trail mixes until that one day
I ended up with a bag full of peanuts!
I decided then I would stop wasting my money on stuff I don't really want, not to mention all the additives they put into the prepackaged crap.
So I started making my own mixes with fresh ingredients that I chose
specifically for me!
 
 
I have come across a company Trixi's Treasures that is determined to help people make healthier choices. Trixi’s Treasures  specializes in creating healthy, easy to prepare mixtures, called Shantelyn Treasure Dust Mixtures.
 
What is a Shantelyn Treasure Dust Mixture?  It is a 100% all natural powder mixture that you cook with one cup of oil or butter.  Then, bake onto your favorite types of cereals, crackers, cookies, chips, pretzels, dried fruits, nuts, etc.  It creates a unique “sweet, salty, savory” flavor and adds a light crunchy coating to each piece.  All of our varieties of Shantelyn Treasure Dust Mixtures are 100% all natural and contain no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or GMO’s, and are also gluten-free.
 
 
I was able to try some of their premade mixes for this review and they have a nice mixture of ingredients. I love the flavor. A little sweet and a little savory. But like I said before..... I would love it better to be able to mix my own.
Thankfully, the dust is available to purchase and super easy to flavor your own mix. 
 
 
So, I have gotten off topic here! As I was saying...
you could mix up some of this delicious mix and package it up really cute with a beautiful bow
and give it to that someone who was left off the list as a last minute gift!
 
 This one I have thrown together for a special teacher!
Oh .....one more thing!
 My blogiversary is coming up and on that day
 lots of prizes will be given.
Trixi's Treasures is generous enough to allow one reader a chance to try out a variety pack of their mix for free! 
  So stay tuned!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I received the products above free for review. I was not compensated for this post. My opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment