Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Set a trap and Catch the Big Guy- Adult Eyes Only (wink wink)


The proof is in the pudding they say....
I don't know why they say it but they do.
I know how hard it is to answer the kids' questions every year about Santa.
This year will be so much easier. We can simply show them the proof he was at your home!
It is a very simple process....
Use the code: #SantaShare (valid until 12-10-2013)
and you can get a picture of Santa in your very own home!
 
Here are a few examples

 
 Here is one at my house!!!!
 
There is also a giveaway check it out at this link.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment